Phil Robertson From Duck Dynasty Compares Homosexuality to Bestiality: Do You Agree?

By Zachary Rowell, in Religion
6 years ago

Close

Stats

I agree!
56%

His views are outdated
44%

Well, Duck Dynasty might be one of the most popular reality shows in America, but do the stars of the show share the same views as most Americans?

Duck Dynasty star Phil Robertson sat down for an interview with GQ magazine and he said some pretty controversial things.

This is what he had to say about homosexuality,

"It seems like, to me, a vagina — as a man — would be more desirable than a man's anus, that's just me.

I'm just thinking: There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying? But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man. It's just not logical."

He also had this to say when asked to explain what he considered sinful,

"Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men."

What do you think? Do you share the same views as Phil Robertson?

James Marlow
6 years ago
Science has shown that homosexuality is a genetic condition no matter what this duck killer thinks or says or his followers as well. And that says that Jesus wasn't that smart either or I mean the writers of the Bible, that is.
Norma Padro
6 years ago
I have never heard of people doing that before. But I guess he should know, because he must know those people. He must be watching every move they make and keep track of them too. I can see his point of view. He has to be obsessed with them to the point that he watches them probably on television. I don't think anyone would want him in their house if he has that type of habit. Don't just tell us. Show us. Where did he get this information from.