What's your Patsy Stone favourite quote

By Gustonez, in Entertainment
1 year ago

Close

Stats

What the hell is the difference between a painting done by a person who chooses to paint like a child and a child's painting?
64%

Don't let her talk to you like that, Eddy. Tell her she's adopted.
0%

Oh, you little bitch troll from hell! You ungrateful piece of dirt!
9%

You know, when I heard that Eddie was pregnant, I told her to abort! ABORT, ABORT, ABORT! I said "Chuck it down the pan!". I said "Bring me... A knitting needle!
9%

[EDDY: Sweetie what are you drinking?] PATSY: Oh this? Chanel No. 5.
0%

Eddy, darling, a business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know you're doing it but nobody else does.
9%

[EDDY: Have you eaten something?] Patsy: No, not since 1973.
9%

Absolutely Fabulous, also known as Ab Fab, is a British sitcom created by Jennifer Saunders, based on an original idea by her and Dawn French, and written by Saunders, who plays the leading character.

Edina Monsoon (Jennifer Saunders) and her best friend Patsy (Joanna Lumley) drive Eddie's sensible daughter, Saffron, up the wall with their constant drug abuse and outrageous selfishness.
Numerous in-jokes and heavy doses of cruel humour have made this series a cult hit in the UK and abroad.

Gaston Dufrigo
10 months ago
---PATSY STONE :
I never had friends or parties or presents. Ya know? The first few years of my life I was just locked in a room!
Gustonez
1 year ago
EDDY: What do you think of the kitchen, Pats?
PATSY: I think it's fabulous.
SAFFY: It isn't done yet.
Gaston Dufrigo
1 year ago
Oh,................................you ungrateful piece of shit.

So Rude But...