- She's a liar!
- I believe her!
You all have heard by now that Miley Cyrus had to spend almost two weeks in a hospital after suffering a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. That's her story, and it has been from the start.
However, gossip magazines want you to believe a completely different story. According to the rumors, Miley Cyrus had a drug overdose, and that's the only reason she had to stay in the hospital.
But Miley continues to insist it was just a bad allergic reaction. She said this at a press conference in London earlier this week...
"I didn't have a drug overdose. I took some s****y antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection and I had a reaction. I'm probably the only one on this tour who doesn't drink or smoke before a show, as I take this really seriously."
So, what do you think? Do you believe her story?